All the bedrooms are spacious with attractive country furnishings. They have tea and coffee making facilities, television, hairdryers & fresh flowers; all the rooms are large enough for another single bed or cot for children.
Please no smoking.
A large double room (with an en-suite shower) with a King sized half Tester bed.
Twin Victorian brass beds finish off this en-suite room (shower) with country check furnishings.
|Room||Price / room / night / B&B|
|Pink room||from £70.00 – £80.00|
|Brown room||from £70.00 – £80.00|
|Primrose room||from £70.00 – £80.00|
|Singles||from £45.00 – £60.00|
How To Book
Tel: 01938 570235
- Country location
- Nearest towns are Shrewsbury & Welshpool.
- Entrance via a slightly elevated gravel drive, around a circular lawn with a small parking bay.
- House is a Grade II listed farmhouse on a working farm.
- Front door reached by 2 steep stone steps.
- The ground floor is level & carpeted throughout, guests have use of the sitting room & dinning room. There are no ground floor toilets.
- All 3 bedrooms are located on the 1st floor by a fight of stairs (15 steps) with 2 handrails.
- Corridors have good colour contrast & are well lit.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Menus & safety notices can be printed in large print or read on request.
- Staff trained under the Welcome Host Scheme.
- Two of the bedrooms have compact shower rooms; the 3rd has a large bathroom with no shower.
- Teletex TV & cordless kettles are available on request.
- Public transport is poor a bus runs between Shrewsbury & Welshpool along the B4393 (drop off point is a mile from the house).
- Mobile net work is available
We try our best to cater for every need, if you have any special requirement please mention whilst booking.
Local accommodation with ground floor rooms
- Lane Farm Tel 01743884288
- Rowton Barns Tel 01743884245